Freedom Care is a locally owned and operated company that has an outstanding reputation for quality and compassion which sets us apart from the rest. Our caring tradition has made us one of the most respected Kansas City Metro Area home care agencies. Freedom Care offers an array of affordable in-home care services including • Light Housekeeping, laundry & ironing, companionship, pet care, transportation & errands , bathing/grooming assistance and much more.
Freedom Care is:
- Our staff has over 20 years of experience
- We were founded and are operated by a Nurse practitioner
- Quality conscious:
- We are A+ Rated by the HCSB Regulatory Board. Upholding the (HCSBRB) Code of Standards and Ethics, the most stringent in the industry.
- We conduct extensive patient satisfaction and quality of care surveys and act on the results
- We carefully screen our caregivers. They are fingerprinted, undergo a comprehensive background check, are randomly drug-screened, are bonded and must pass tests to assure competence in their caregiving duties.
- Available 24 hours, 7 days a week, including Holidays
Director of Operations:
Gretchen Fink, RN-FNP
Gretchen lives locally in the northland of Kansas City. She is a registered nurse and a family nurse practitioner, with over 20 years of experience working with the geriatric population. She has a deep understanding of the needs of seniors and a great passion to give them the best care possible. When you choose Freedom care, you will get a highly trained nurse practitioner, who will be with you and your loved one every step of the way.
Memberships, Certifications & Licenses
- National Association for Home Care
- Home Care Standards Bureau
- Association for Home Care